Q: How do I place an order for engine or product?
A: You can now place your order online using JDMSource’s secure ecommerce website with accurate shipping costs calculated before check out or to place an order, inquire about shipping costs or other information please call JDMSource toll free at 1 866 717 4252 and one of our team members will be more than happy to take your order and or provide you with the necessary information requested.
Q: What measures are taken to ensure that no problems occur with the orders?
A: Once you have placed your order with JDMSource, we will process the provided method of payment and send out a copy of the reciept/confirmation. The motor will be thoroughly inspected, compression tested and pictures of the exact item will be emailed before shipping out. JDMSource inspects all motors and go through a vigorous check list to insure everything is up to our standards and yours prior to shipping out.
Q: Will I get any confirmation for my order?
A: After placing your order with JDMSource, you will be provided with a reciept via email and once the item has been shipped you will be contacted with a tracking number.
Q: What are the methods of payment accepted?
A: JDMSource accepts a wide variety of payment methods including the following:
- Credit Card (Visa and Master Card)
- Direct wire transfer
- Cashiers/Certified Checks
- Paypal (fees may apply)
Q: What kind of warranty is there on the engines?
A: Our engines and transmissions carry a 30 days warranty on them. This warranty is only on the engine block and head. This warranty will cover that no problems will occur if the engine is installed in the vehicle properly. In the event that a part of the engine block or head is found to be defective, this part will be replaced. Conditions: Our warranty covers all internal engine parts. Engine block, cylinder barrels and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion. Our warranty does NOT cover the following:
- All external parts of an engine such as steering pump, intake and exhaust manifolds, carburator, alternator, distributor, starter, emission, thermostat, belts, hoses, clutch, flywheel, pullyes, wiring, computers (ECU), turbocharger units, fuel injector, gaskets and any plastic trim pieces.
- The loss of engine, if the engine is redlined or competitevly raced.
- The loss of engine as a result of insufficient amount of oil in the engine.
- Any labor for installation or removal of any defective part of an engine.
- Any damage to the engine improperly installed.
- Loss caused by modification (NOS, Turbo, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
- Loss caused by overheating of the engine, unless overheating is the direct result of the failure of an internal part of the engine.
- Any tune ups and adjustments in belts, hoses, filters, emission control devices, sparkplugs, etc.
- Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear, unless actual breakdown occurs.
Q: What is the customer responsible for?
- Is responsible for all the freight charges on the return of defective items and no replacement part(s) will be sent until our staff have inspected and varified the the returned defective item in question.
- The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges for the returned product. You must have a RA number or Return Authorization number from JDMSource before you can return your product. Please have the RA number written on the outside of the package. Any returns arriving to our warehouse without a RA number will be refused. Also, include the invoice with your returned package. Any cancelled or refused orders will be subject to a 30% restocking fee and customer is responsible for all freight charges.